Earthmoving Equipment for Hire
Hiring for 30 years
Cliff Buckby has over 30 years’ successful experience in supplying major earthmoving plant fleets for many of Australia’s mining operations and Civil Contractors. Numerous Federal and State Government transport infrastructure projects have utilised Cliff Buckby plant.
Located in Townsville my operations have now downsized my mining operations, civil road and rail plant hire fleet. With this restructuring over the last few years I have focused on providing cost effective reliable plant and experienced operators for civil earthworks relevant to the use of elevating scrapers, compactors, water truck, graders and medium sized dozers.
Plant resources available for construction projects:
- 2 X Caterpillar 633D elevating scrapers
- 1 x Caterpillar 825C Compactor
- 1 x Volvo 18,000-litre twin steer water truck
- 1 x Cat Dozers D9R, D10N (straight blade multi shank ripper)
- 1 x John Deere 770G Grader (14’ moldboard, Rear mounted rippers/scrifiers)
- 1 x Hino field service/refueling truck fitted with a Hiab crane
- Onsite service/maintenance facilities
Health and Safety, Environmental and Quality
C H Buckby provides best practice product support to its clients by utilizing an integrated Health and Safety, Environmental and Quality management system to achieve legislative compliance. Plant operators are individually inducted on the specific plant unit they operate. The CHB onsite plant support services include the following records which are available:
- Safe work method statements (SWMS)
- JSEA & plant risk assessments and hazard register
- Plant pre start safety/maintenance inspection records
- Incident notification records
- Operator records (V.O.C. & plant inductions)
- Hazardous chemical register & safety data sheets
- Environmental waste management checklists
Water Truck Volvo is fitted with a 19,000 litre tank with three pressure fan sprays, two bottom mixing bars, self-loading water pump, overhead filling funnel, 9kg fire extinguisher and a 4inch outlet to suit stabiliser connection and a pushing hitch.
Water trucks are available for hire with operators.